This is to inform all graduates who have not collected their certificates that the issuance of certificates has resumed at the University. The Graduates are therefore advised as follows;
- Certificates will be collected during working hours.
- That you will be expected to abide by the Ministry of Health guidelines such as wearing of masks, maintaining social distance, washing hands and sanitizing at all times.
- Washing points and soap have been provided at strategic places.
- That student must have original National Identity Card, Clearance Form, Gown Return Form and Certificate Collection Form, duly filled.
- Those who graduated in 2019 have up to November 2020 to collect the certificates after which storage charges apply.
- Those who graduated before 2019 will only have a waiver of six (6) months during which issue of certificate was suspended (April — September 2020).
Please be advised accordingly and stay safe.