Extension Of Reporting Date
This is to inform First Years students yet to report, that the 99th Regular University Senate Meeting of 16th September 2021, resolved to extend reporting dates for First Semester of 2021/2022 Academic Year from Monday 6th September 2021 to up to and including Friday, 15th October 2021.
Students are therefore advised as follows:
- Laptops are mandatory for blended learning;
- University Hostels are now at full capacity. Upon reporting, students will be guided by the Dean of Student Office to secure places in Non-Residential Hostels. These students should make provision for accommodation charges paid to Non-Resident Hostels.
- Pay all requisite fees without accommodation fees. Requisite Fees is payable to any branch of Cooperative or Equity Bank or Mpesa paybill with details as follows; Cooperative Bank Account Name: Karatina University; Karatina Branch; Account Number: 01129059776700
Account Name: Karatina University; Karatina Branch; Account Number: 0040298291603
Mpesa Pay Bill
Go to Lipa Na Mpesa; Business Number: 716188; Account Number: Student Registration Number; Amount; PIN:
- All First Year Students are required to carry along with them Original and Photocopies of all documents as outlined in the Joining Instructions. The link for Joining instructions is: https://karu.ac.ke/kuccps-admission/
- All students shall adhere to the Ministry of Health guideline on Covid-19 such as wearing of masks, maintaining social distance, washing of hands and sanitizing at all times.
For any clarification do not hesitate to get in touch with us via Tel: 0729-721-200; 0716-135-171; 0723-683-150 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be availing regular updates on Admission information on the University website: www.karu.ac.ke