The School of Natural Resources & Environmental Studies is dedicated and receptive to engagements for mutual benefit to the society and the graduates. Its mandate is to create an avenue for information interchange pertaining to Natural Resources Management for a better today and tomorrow. The School empowers graduates with appropriate knowledge and skills necessary in promoting entrepreneurship and community development in natural resources utilization and conservation of the environment.
This School appreciates that the world’s finite natural resources are experiencing unsustainable exploitation by the runaway human population and wanton destruction. Thus, it is critical to develop and inspire professionals with specialized skills in natural resources and environmental management to sustain the prudent use of these resources.
The School offers Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate programs.
It comprises two departments namely:
• Department of Natural Resources
• Department of Environmental Studies
– Master of Science in Wildlife Management
– Master of Science in Fisheries & Aquatic Sciences
– Master of Science in Environmental Studies
– Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources
– Bachelor of Science in Forestry
– Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies
– Bachelor of Science in Aquaculture Technology and Management
– Diploma in Tourism & Wildlife Studies
– Diploma in Aquaculture Technology and Management
– Certificate in Wildlife Sanctuary management
– Certificate in Community Wildlife Management
– Certificate in Urban Forestry and Landscaping
– Certificate in Fish pond construction and management
– Certificate in Aquaculture Technology and Management