The Committee of Deans in its II Regular meeting held on Tuesday; 6 th September 2022 resolved to extend the period for students to place requests for change of programmes. This is therefore to inform First Year students that they have till Friday, 9th September 2022 to place requests in their respective Schools.
Students should submit the following details at their respective Schools:
- Registration Number
- Student Name
- Current Programme
- Preferred Programme
- KCSE Index Number and
- KUCCPS Login Password (This is either KCPEIndex Number or Birth Certificate Number)
Request for change of programme shall Only be Approved on the following conditions:
- The student has completed registration to the programme they have been admitted to;
- The student has met KUCCPS Cluster Points of the programme he/she seeks to change to;
- The student has met specific programme Professional Requirements including; Teachers Service Commission, Kenya Nutrition and Dietetics Institute and Nursing Council and;
- There is a vacancy in the programme intended to change.
- Students are required to consult their respective Schools to ensure they make requests to programmes they qualify for Change.
- Results for Change of Programme will be communicated on Wednesday, 14th September 2022 at the Respective Schools.
- All students are advised to commence classes in their current programmes till results of their requests are availed on Wednesday, 14th September 2022.